Articles and News From the Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter
As a full-service Los Angeles personal injury law firm, The Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter is highly respected among clients and members of the legal community. With 35 years of experience as a trial lawyer, attorney Lanter is constantly adapting to the changing legal landscape.
As a reflection of both his experience and his commitment to excellent client service and representation, Mr. Lanter regularly authors articles on legal topics that are relevant to the people of Southern California. Please feel free to read the articles listed below to learn more about topics you might be interested in.
- Labor Day Safety Tips
- Marvin's "Labor Day" Quesadilla Appetizers on the BBQ-2012
- Social Networking - How Your Privacy Is At Stake
- Buying A New Vehicle? Safety Tips You Need to Know
- Watch Your Back: Steps to Prevent and Relieve Back Pain
- Safety Tips for Starting an Exercise Routine
- New Social Host Liability Law
- Proper Vehicle Safety Maintenance
- Rental Car Insurance - When You Need it and When You Don't
- California Cell Phone Law
- What is Commercial Litigation?
- What to do in Case you have an Accident
- The Paralegal's Role In Trial Preparation
- NEWS: 2010 Press Release
When you have specific questions or concerns about any aspect of personal injury law, The Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter can answer them. When you are looking for a lawyer who you can trust to look out for your best interests, call Marvin Lanter.
Questions? Contact My Los Angeles Law Firm Today
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury in an accident of any kind, I am ready to sit down with you and listen. I will give you an honest assessment of the situation and tell you what I can do to help.
To arrange a free consultation, call 866-920-8376 or contact my Century City law office online